Tuesday, October 9, 2007

In The Studio...Day 3 and 4

Now that I got all my Wasteland thoughts down, it is time for a Cardiac Arrest Studio Update...The guys got together on Friday to finish up the majority of the drum tracks...All went well from what I was told, and we had one more song to finish, which would happen on Monday...

On Saturday, Jim and Kai took the time to check over everything and tweak what needed to be tweaked...They saved a lot of time apparently, which is great!!

Yesterday, I got to the studio late as always (Traffic)

We decided to redo "Make Them Die Slowly" which we did without any problems. Had a few discussions about some possible changes and some other ideas, but everything is still the same as we intended...We also finished the drum tracks for our new song "Among Us"...I requested to be there since I wrote a good portion of that song...so I felt my energy was need when tracking the drums...Which everyone agreed with...And we got it done...

So, drum tracks are now completed!!!

Adam will be recording his tracks on Saturday...If he finishes, I will be doing my guitar tracks on Sunday...We are way ahead of schedule, so if it does not happen that way, I won't be heartbroken...

Next studio update will be over the weekend...Cheers!!

No comments: