Friday, September 14, 2007

Bored and Pissed On Friday...

Just a few random things...

Gotta love Chicago traffic. I moved back here in April and was getting used to it...but this week, it was horrible. The band generally practices at 7:30pm...we practice in Aurora. It is 37 miles door to door...on both days, it took me like 2 hours to get there...Ugh...I asked to bump practice to 8pm now...that way I can leave a bit later and hopefully miss most of the rush hour traffic...

We are getting some more merch...We are working on some pins finally. We want to do three designs...one for sure will be a logo...the other will be the Morgue T Shirt design...the third will be the zombie dude from the Heart Stopping Death Rot MCD...

I also picked up some more Beast Among Many 7" They are officially OOP now, so snatch them up while you can...$5.00 gets you one...

Logo Stickers will be coming soon as well...

That's all for now...time to indulge in a beer or ten...

No comments: