Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just A Quickie!!

Same old shit, different day...

New Cardiac album will be out in a couple of weeks...Severed is in writing mode and the promo should be ready in a couple of months...Convulsions is still getting a plan together...

Now for the fun stuff...

I am going to see Ace Frehley tonight. I can't frigging wait!! Ace is my guitar idol and I have been into him since I was a kid...He is the reason I play guitar. So it will be super cool to see him in a small venue finally!! I'll post a review at some point...

And this weekend will be the ultra cool Cinema Wasteland in Cleveland, Ohio...so many of my friends will be there this time it is going to be such a blast!! This will be my 8th CW with many more to come I'm sure...Hopefully everyone I rave to about this con will feel the same way as there will be some CW rookies this time...I will be doing a weekend write up when I get back with plenty of stories and pics...

No comments: