Sunday, October 28, 2007

Studio Report...Day 9

Well, I took a break this weekend and did not go into the studio at all. Amsterdamn was to record his bass tracks this weekend, but he came down with that nasty flu that was going around. He did not want record when he was sick, and I can't say I blame him...So today, Adam ended up recording his leads. Jim told me over the phone that all went smooth though. And since I am not a lead player, I'll take his word for it...

We will be recording bass tracks during this week depending on availability of Amsterdamn and Kai...one evening will be dialing in tones with a bulk of the tracks to be recorded over the weekend...I'm guessing it will go as well as our parts did...

I found out today that the layout for the CD is coming along...can't wait to see the awesome work Sly (Fondle Corpse) does!!

No comments: