Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Coasting...

Not much going on the last few days...had to run up to my old town and pick up a few things out of storage...went to my old bar and played catch up with a few friends which is always cool...After that, headed to band practice...we were figuring out the set list for the shows next week...Our practice schedule changed slightly now...we practice on Monday and Friday...it's still two days a week, I just don't like the span of time in between. Plus, Friday is usually a busy day when it comes to shows coming through and whatnot...Oh well...

Other than that, just hanging out and damaging my liver...

May watch some horror stuff tonight...If inspired, I'll throw a review up...I may also post my Top 5 with some commentary about each...

Cheers!!

No comments: