Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Dropped The Ball Again!

I guess it takes the new Facebook changes to make me seek out other outlets on the interwebs...I have slacked off yet again keeping this thing updated...I kept saying this would not happen again, but life gets in the way sometimes.

There will be a ton of stuff to update here...I won't do it all at once...I'll just post some stories here and there...then I should be able to update more frequently...

So, I'll get cracking if you want to read this stuff...

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jiminy Christmas, man! It's been ages since you've posted anything! Time to clear the cobwebs and get back to work! hahaha

Cardiac Tom said...

Yep...I got a good grasp on stuff and some time, so I'll be spitting it out...I think you inspired me as well starting yours up again...

There will be a Gravehill post coming as well...