Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here we go again

Yeah, in February, I said I was going to keep up on this...dropped the ball yet again...

This time I will keep up for real...

I'm planning on a series of write ups on what Cardiac Arrest has been up to the last month, mainly The Campaign of Death Metal Purity and Central Illinois Metalfest...As much as I drank, I still remember everything pretty vividly and figure I would jot down some stuff for those who care to read my ramblings...

First installment coming later today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful! Sometimes those fuzzy memories wind up not to be true at all as I've already learned and been schooled on! You need to add a gadget or something on here so I can follow your blog yo.

Cardiac Tom said...

If anything, it will be entertaining...Wrong is sometimes funny...