Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 12 Studio Report

We got together on Wednesday to start on vocals. Adam was the man with the plan and knew exactly what he wanted to get done...6 songs later, we called it a night...Vocals are always fun in the studio, and we had a lot of great laughs...Only 7 more songs to finish and the recording of Cadaverous Presence will be complete...We will be getting back in the studio on Sunday and should be able to finish up...There are three songs that I sing the bulk of and hopefully I nail them come Sunday...the last time I recorded vocals, was with my other band Severed, and that was not a fun experience, mainly because we tried to cram and get 18 songs done...plus, I was getting used to re-written lyrics...

Here are some pics of Adam doing vocals...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: