Tuesday, October 2, 2007

In The Studio...Day 2

Another recording session in the can...we were not as productive as we wanted to be and we only had a couple of hours, so we more or less took our time and had some fun...We did trace our technical problem from the day before, which is a good thing...We ended up finishing three more drum tracks today...First three on the list...




Not really much more to talk about...I'll just post some pics that we took...










Did I mention that we had fun last night??






Next day in the studio will be on Friday. I will not be there because I will be at Cinema Wasteland this weekend hanging out with all my horror friends. Jim plans on completing the drum tracks this weekend...We will start guitars next week. Expect a Cinema Wasteland report and more studio stuff next week as well...

No comments: